Encouragement words

Amidst all the negative incidences that has happened to me which resulted me in thinking alot, I had this patient's family who texted me with encouragement words.

Been working as a social worker for 5 years and on and off, I do get positive feedback and encouragement from the families. I just wanna share that these encouragements and positive feedbacks plays an important role in keeping me going.

I'm sure everyone has ever thought about quitting the job when u hit some pit in your work. Then you start to question yourself if it will be right to quit and find another job. I had a few of such thoughts, thinking about working as project manager, some executive roles, or even to open a food stall (I can cook pretty well, just need some "enhancement" in my skills.).

5 years, I am still glad I am in this industry. This is the longest I have ever stay in the industry.

I have plans and I hope it works for me. Gotta chiong all the way to achieve it.

Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)