Feeling weird

I had this weird feeling ever since I come back from Taiwan. I feel that my life has been missing something. Its hard to explain it using words or even by verbal. I just sense that prolly the thoughts I had in Taiwan will come true.

After I came back, I also realise that the life here are so fast pace. A week of life in slow pace mode, all I see in Taiwan was enjoyment in their work and life. I realised I complain alot on how bad my jobs are previously (on all the jobs I am in). I mean, everyone do confirm 101% complained but what I saw in Taiwan was a different story. A 'welcome' from the staff in 7-11 is so uncommon in Singapore, whereas in Taiwan, it is so common and it seems like a must to do it. People are friendly and helpful, in fact, too friendly and I was taken aback.

I love the weather, people, places, sights, things, food, shops, streets...

Give me a year more, once I graduate, I will seriously take a month's break to enjoy life. Have been rushing too much in my life. Its time to slow down my pace, enjoy every single thing that is going through me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)