Life has been great!

Life has never been so fantastic. I feel that it was right for me to go CC. Although I do feel that going back to the previous job will grant me more freedom and allow me to grow ever better in creativity and probably increase the list of related-industry peeps, but still, I am gladful to be here. Life is getting so well now that the colleagues in CC seems to be my friend rather than colleagues. Of course, age plays a part to it. Almost all are youngster (only a few are much more experienced) and it is so much more easier to communicate because we all have the same frequency, the way we talk are the same, the way we work too are also the same. The only bad thing about this job is, all of us are unable to go out and play together because it is a shift work.
As for school wise, well, my exams just finished not long ago, probably few days ago. Now I only pray for a pass, nothing much. I just simply cant afford to fail again anymore.
The month of May was such an exciting one. June will be too, then comes July and then August. We will only have to wait till August for our public holiday..
Gonna have camp in Pulau Ubin this coming Thurs! I am sure it will be a fun one, but of course, there are some other things I am worrying about. I just hope it doesnt bring me pain and making me pale or probably faint. Hahahaha. Its irritating to know that it will happen, especially during the camping days. Dammit la really..
Anyway, to be honest, I feel revitalised and refreshed after working in CC. The first job that I found by myself was the RAS job whereby I have worked there for 2 years. CC is officially the so-called second job that I found by myself. The previous job in ITE was not found or search by myself. Instead, I was been referred by friend and going through only a round of interview and I got it. Basically they hire me because they are in need of people. In fact, I seriously still do not have interest in finance or accounting, though both of these talks abt money.
Overall, I dont ask for much. All I ask is really a peaceful working life with great colleagues (possibility of becoming friends) and enjoy every single hour of work with people in the office. I just hope everything can now go by my way instead of not giving me the initial way, and offered me another way which I humbly accepted.
It will be a great workplace with great colleagues, and I truly believe so! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)