Sprain my leg! + National Education


See how big the bump is? Initially it was only Xiao Long Bao size, but after a whole day of execursion, it becomes like Dao Bao. I know my leg is sexy in anyways lah but then the pain is there lor and now it is actually reddish. I think inflamming in the process. HAHAH.


Oh, went out with.............................



G.E.A.N




to..........................


Quest for Immortality at National Museum.

Anyway, the games section is really fun and take a look at the pic below. In egypt, they do not have E and I. So after decoding the paper that Gean is holding (below)................ it says....

"W/Uhat blongs to yow/u bw/ut is w/usd mor by othrs." = What belongs to you but is used more by others? I think you all must zoom in in order to see the animals. Below is the decoding information board we used to decode what all these symbols stands for.

It is really fun lah but perhaps I expected too much because I thought I am able to see the mummies been unwrapped. Its is still fun to visit and if you guys have student pass, GO AHEAD USING STUDENT PASS COS ITS FREE ENTRY! Ok, for me I paid for it because I am worried that my student pass cannot allow me to enter and thus I bought the tickets at Sistic in PS. I didnt realise that Gean got credit card cos can get 50% discount and I didnt realise that NATIONAL MUSEUM IS ACTUALLY SELLING THE TICKET. Blardy hell... It was stated in the website that tickets are available in Sistics only. Argh! Got additional $1 charges lor and total for the ticket was $16/person.


After that, we went and walk from to Bugis -> Arab Street -> Haji Lane -> City Hall -> Sushi Teh and settled down in Esplanade (from 6pm to 9pm) where there are this Pakistanis who approached us and ask both of us some real stoopid questions and after awhile, 2 surveyor asking us to do a survey cos their company would wanna do some survey results thingy lah. The atmosphere there was good and the singers were great too. Took quite a few pictures at Esplanade but I think I only like this pic below.

I like/love to have this kinda outing! More next time okie. :)


Bye!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)