Cute niece

Haha, here I am, at this late hour, totally havent start my psychology report which is due for submission on 28th Oct, which means I left only a day. Well, I just dont have the mood, I dont know why. Exams are coming, submission is so near..


Share with you guys 2 pictures of my niece. Very cute!!

This is the "crying" mode she is showing.


So after crying, she smile lah. HAHAHAHAHA, damm freaking cute. Love to cuddle her so so much. Grow up sure to be a beauty, LIKE HER TONG TONG AH YI here lah. AHHAHAHAHA.


Well, nx picture that I wanna show is my newly bought Fossil watch. I had a hard time choosing on whether to buy Fossil or Adidas lor but in the end I choose Fossil. I guess after looking at the picture you guys who know me will know why I choose Fossil liao. HAHAHAH.

Hmm, now you guys know the reason? Hahaha, firstly, it is in Orange, and its really my super fav color. BTW, December is coming guys, especially on the 18th. HAHAHAH, if you intend to buy this cute girl a pressie, please consider the color, especially Orange. Oh, come back to watch, the second reason why I bought this is becos THE SCREEN IS BIG! Oh, I love big stuff, wah, sounds abit weird here, I mean, I like the watch to be big so that I can see. Like my Omnia, it is big. My watch is big. My Crumpler bag is big. My ipod classic is big. My... HAHAHA, no more big liao lah. Third reason of why I buy this watch is becos IT IS HEAVY! Fourth reason is becos the strap is plastic, unlike those leather, where if you sweat, the leather will just worn off very easily.

I am so hook to the song HONEY by PARK JIN YOUNG! Hahaha, xiao mei becoming one korean mei mei soon. HAHHAHAAH, LOVE WONDER GIRLS, especially YOOBIN!!!!

Alright, my love life is still zero lah, my studies also like not improving, my work also getting worst, more and more shit piling up.

Oh honey, Oh Baby~~ hahaha, GD DE NITE EVERYONE. Dont miss me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)