Brand new!

Brand new day is awaiting for me tomorrow. Brand new Crumpler Bag in use for tomorrow. Brand new stationary and pencil case given by Shirley to be use for tomorrow. Brand new people to meet tomorrow at 7.30pm. Brand new textbook to be use in lesson tomorrow.

BRAND NEW!!!!
Cant wait for it tomorrow. I am a little excited to meet my classmate tomorrow but of course, to be frank, I am a little shy so... Eh, serious ok. HAHAHAH.
Celebrate Shirley's birthday at her house. Bring a bunch of youth to Night Safari and share with them on how we check toilet. Went and sing ktv with Zann on Friday till 3am. So crazy right? Hahahah, but before the ktv session, had a gathering with my poly friends. So nice to see them again.
Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)